Dan Smith's Fantasy Fonts for Windows
Support this Web site

every little bit helps.

Dan Smith's WhiteSilverPublishing Fonts

WSP_Fonts_v1.zip / 413498 bytes / February 25, 2007
Back in 2004, White Silver Publishing offered to pay me to make a series of fonts for their fantasy publications. After designinng, testing and delivering the fonts, they eventually paid me only 25% of the price they had originaly agreed to pay. Please visit their website and buy some of their stuff so that they can earn more money - and perhaps someday will pay me the remaining 75% they owe. This ZIP file includes the following 6 fonts:


Included in the ZIP file is a PDF document containing detailed font keymapping.

Copyright Information:
These fonts are shareware. If you like these fonts, please read and comply with the copyright statement included in the font documentation.


Daniel Steven Smith
Back to Main page.
Copyright © 1996-2006